We are excited to open our doors on May 19th! As it will not be business as usual, here are a few things we want you to know. What you as a client need to do
- It is recommended you wear a mask, although it is not required. This will be left up to the discretion of your stylist.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the building.
- You will be asked screening questions and sign a waiver when you arrive.
- Please be on time, as we are trying to be as efficient as possible.
- You will not be able to wait inside for your appointment to start. Please wait in your car or outside the door. We will call your phone or wave you in.
- Try not to bring extra personal belongings into the building. If possible, leave your jacket in your vehicle.
- Beverages will not be provided, bring your own if you need one.
- Please attend your appointment alone. If 2 family members have an appointment, we ask that each waits their turn in the car.
- Please cancel/rebook if you have travelled anywhere in the past 14 days or have been in contact with others who presented signs/symptoms of Covid-19, or you are experiencing signs/symptoms. What The Fixx Hair Design is doing
- Staff will be screened for Covid-19 on a regular basis
- We are required to wear PPE, including eye covering, masks and an apron for easy disinfection. We will be sanitizing our hands frequently and between clients.
- Additional time included between appointments to prevent client contact with each other and proper sanitization. We will not be double booking any appointments.
- All tools, towels and capes used during the service will be placed for disinfection. Disposable items will be used when possible.
- All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with disinfectant before and after each client according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- We no longer have a washroom for public use. Emergencies, of course, but we prefer it not to be used.
- Esthetic services will not be allowed until Phase 3. Our services will be limited to hair cuts and colours. The finishing on styles will be limited to be as efficient as possible and to limit the use of blow dryers.
- We have the right to refuse any clients if they are presenting signs/symptoms.
We are working very hard to get adjusted to this new way of doing business. Cleaning, disinfecting, and safety are our top priority. We want you feeling safe to enter our salon. The situation is ever-changing, and these procedures may change without notice.
Regina Hair Salon
If you need hair design, facial waxing, or ear piercing in Regina, the specialists at The Fixx Hair Design Inc. can provide superior service that is sure to impress! Walk-ins are always welcome. Our high quality work helps people truly look and feel their best.
At The Fixx Hair Design Inc., our goal is to make each and every customer who sits in one of our chairs happy. Our extensive services include hair colouring, highlights, perms, texture services, up-do's, hair removal, and so much more. We offer haircuts for the whole family as well. Whether you would like beauty services for a night out on the town or to simply change up your look, look no further than The Fixx Hair Design Inc. Stop in or give us a call to make your appointment today!